Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sprint Triathlon Training - First Time Finishers 12 Week Plan

So you want to complete your first triathlon? Congratulations, you are about to undertake a wonderful journey of accomplishment. Many people considering doing a triathlon for the first time have a lot of the same questions...questions about sprint triathlon training, questions about triathlon equipment, bike fit, and nutrition.

Don't worry...I'll help you through all of that. The purpose of this blog is to introduce you to my 12 Week Sprint Triathlon Training Plan. I'll go over each day of training in a new blog post. For convenience, you can also download the entire training plan plus a free Triathlon Training Guide from my website at Forging the Athlete.

Book mark this blog or add the RSS feed to your feedreader and stay tuned for an exciting adventure in sprint triathlon training. I know you can do it!

1 comment: